Beat depression and lift your spirits with the colour yellow
Today is International Women’s Day, Hurray for strong women!
And to all the women out there who want to change the world!
As you can see I am wearing a crown today, that is because I love theatre and drama. So this morning I am LITERALLY a COLOUR QUEEN. Check out below how putting a crown on my head made me ‘go bananas’ on the colour yellow.
In this video I share with you everything about the colour YELLOW, what role it plays in my life and how you can use it in your life and business.
- How YELLOW lifts your spirits & energy, when using the right amount of it.
- How YELLOW/GOLD makes money & abundance come to you
- Hoe YELLOW stimulates emotions in the brain and mental action
- How painting helped me get out of my depression
- How my international life as a digital designer taught me everything about colours and internet marketing
- How colours, creating and ‘getting my hands dirty’ helps me keep balance in my busy life as a entrepreneur
- How YELLOW stimulates your confidence, self-esteem, optimism and sparks energy in order to make you sing again.
- 5 YELLOW affirmations that will help you lift your energy and focus more
I also share my story about how I have lived all over the world and how I have always followed my own way, being the odd one out. I have never gone with the crowd and never wanted that 9 to 5 office job. It’s just not me.
We all learned to put the sunny side out to the world. The more open I am about my depression, the more people I speak with also open up and say they too have had bouts of depression and I realise that depression is very common.
I do believe that the more we talk about it, the better and easier it is for other people who are struggling. My personal colour work has really helped me pull out of depression – and these techniques are part of my methods that I love to pass that on via my colour catalyst coaching business. As it’s all about the energy balance.
How do you bring more colours into your life?
Do you have certain colours that build you up?
Come across into Facebook, send me an email and let me know which colours work the best for you.
Lift a friend of colleague up and share this post. Share the good stuff!