You are an expert in your field, and an introvert ... but what business model should you choose to grow your business?
The easiest way to start out and test your ideas and concepts is by serving one on one with private packages. In this scenario, you can "free wheel" in the exact steps you prescribe as you are pulling on your years of expertise to help your clients.
But rapidly, as your authority grows, you will find your time limited and exhaustion creeping in as you feel that you are a slave to your business rather than wedded to it as an equal partnership.
The dreams you had at the start are no longer, as your time is not your own.
This is when many business owners start to look for a new way of serving their clients; one that feels authentic and brings results but without the exhaustion.
There are many options possible, a few are listed below, but which is right for taking your business sustainably forward to the next level will depend on several factors.
Your personality and natural way of operating is one of the factors that I take into account when we get together to define your business blueprint.
Below are just a few possibles to give you an idea.... which appeal the most to you?
1) 121 sessions - paid by the hour
2) 121 sessions - paid per project / package
3) Group programs that are launched and open only a few times a year
4) Group programs that are open for enrolment every day
5) Self led online course that are sold every day
6) Membership club with support and training
7) Running events, workshops or retreats (virtual or on location)
8) Selling physical products related to your expertise; books; DVDs, oils, makeup, accessories etc
Often we have a mix of the above to create the balance that works for us.
Is where are you now, where you want to be long term?
Would you like help to formulate your business blueprint?
If yes, check out my Blue Sky Strategy session that in 90 minutes will light a fire under your business.